NXR (Nike Cross Country)
Please print off this waiver, sign it and email it to NXR.Waivers@nike.com. Once it has been emailed, please bring a copy to the coaches
Where: Boise (Eagle Island Cross Country Course)
When: November 9th -12th
Cost: This years trip will be in the $300-$350 range, depending on how many runners sign up. If we have runners who are interested and can't make the cost happen at this point, we are always we will to help out and make it happen! The first amount (around $200) will be due on 10/27 and that will include uniform and bus. We need to have numbers to set the cost for the rest of the team.
The cost of the trip will go toward bus, food, Wahooz Fun Center ticket, race entry, hotel rooms, and race uniforms that runners will keep. Please make checks payable to Hellgate XC.
- With this large group, we will only eat dinner together now night. Breakfast will be provided by the hotel, but lunches (3) and dinners (2) will be on your own. We will drive to grocery stores that also have plenty of restaurants close by so you will have plenty of options. Please bring money for these 5 meals and any snacks you want to purchase.
- We will be taking a bus and a 15-passenger van driven by the coaches. We will leave at 12pm on Thursday, please arrive at Hellgate at 11:30am.
- We will provide uniform tops, but please bring shorts to race in. You can wear shorts from the season (team uniform), previous NXR, or any other shorts you want to wear.
- Please bring warm winter clothes. The weather looks great for racing but will be chilly in the morning and in the evenings.
- Make sure to get your run in on Thursday morning before we leave.
- There is a merch tent and some athletes like to buy NXR merch, so bring money if you would like.
- After we get back to Missoula and we have all the expenses, I will send out the final cost for the trip.
12pm - Leave Hellgate (please bring lunch, snacks, and water with you)
4pm - Arrive in Idaho Falls, check in to hotel. (Tru by Hilton Idaho Falls)
6pm - Dinner (we will walk to a place that has restaurants and a grocery store so you can find something for dinner on your own)
8am - Breakfast
9am - Leave to Boise
12:30pm - Lunch (we will stop at a place that has restaurants and a grocery store in Mtn Home ID)
2:30pm - Pre Run the NXR course in Boise
4:30pm - Check into the hotel (Oxford Suites)
6pm - Dinner w/Bozeman at the hotel
8pm - Team meeting at the hotel
6am-8am - Breakfast
8am - JV leave for the course
9:35am - Girls JV
10am - Varsity leave to course
10:50pm - Boys JV
1:15pm - Boys Open (Varsity)
2:25pm - Girls Championship (Varsity)
4pm - Awards
5pm - Dinner (we will stop at a place that has restaurants and a grocery store)
7pm-10pm - Wahooz Family Fun Center
7am - Breakfast
8am - Leave Boise
12pm - Lunch (we will stop at a place on the way home that has restaurants and a grocery store so you can grab lunch on your own)
5pm - Arrive back at Hellgate
What to bring:
Running shoes, racing shoes, uniform shorts, warm clothes (gloves, hat, etc), HKXC gear, ID, spending money, swimsuit and water bottle.